Zedge Games Help

123456789101112131415>31

Jeremy

Post #116 May 2007, 12:48
Any problems with Zedge games?
Please ask all your questions here......

Good Luck and Happy Gaming........

Topcatteke

Post #216 May 2007, 13:07
Yea , it says "Free" , I know its free to download , but once i install it , it asks me "allow to dl adds etc"

When u press No , the game will shut down , pretty normal but when u take yes , the game will work (like it should be)

but the thing is , is it still free then? since WAP or GRPS or whatever it is, is uploading or downloading images(adds) to ur gsm?

So my question is, is the amount of dl'in & uploadin' very small? or is it expensive?

I'm just wondering , since the WAP is very expensive in this country from this operator

Thanks

Jeremy

Post #316 May 2007, 14:58
I will try to get the exact size but I can only guess that it is only a few kb's to download the two ads. -- if you play a game 10 times it beats paying $10 for a game.

cyx_bradyx

Post #417 May 2007, 08:23
i love the all the games ....

i think the games is not that free...

is it totaly free...

or it is not free...
is it totaly free

or it is not free...
is it totaly free...

or it is not free...

i think it is free but we need to take the consequences....

...yah right i'm confused....

but i love the games....

thank you ADMIN.....hahahah

kprules

Post #517 May 2007, 12:50
Is there a way that we could have both adware and freeware games in Zedge, like we have in mobilerated.com??

WE have Zedgers from around the world and the cost of WAP/GPRS are quite expensive in some places. Also not all network providers/operators give WAP/GPRS??

Thankz

lionmarc

Post #617 May 2007, 13:38
hmnnnn...... i dont get it... its for free but we nid to use gprs/wap (w/c is not free hir)? can u give us the "FREE" thing... tnx admin...... cool site .... more power and more freeware! hehehhee

Jeremy

Post #717 May 2007, 16:13
Guys -- The games we are providing for you are 100% FREE. We do not charge you for them.
If you win a FREE CAR you need to buy GAS.... Does this mean the Car was not free?

The easiest way to install the games on your phone is by using the "Add to My Account" option. Once you have done this simply log on to the zedge wap site at mobile.zedge.net and download it to your phone. Once downloaded it should install automatically. You then view the small ad and play...

If you have an unlimited data plan there will be no additional charges to view the ad.

If you have a limited data plan it is a VERY small file so even on a very expensive plan it may be worth while for you.

If you do not have a plan then you will not be able to play these free games.

If you dont put gas in your Free car you cant drive it.......

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 17.05.07, 16:26.

Quitter

Post #817 May 2007, 16:20
You're absolutely right. But the gang was expecting a free-free game section, like the older one. Don't you agree that with time a game, on a ad-ware basis, will become more expensive than those that we have to pay for downloading?

Nothing in life is for free... almost nothing. Always someone has to pay something for. But this way of Zedge having a game section won't capture the attention of users for long. Unless you had also some games free of charge and free of any kind op sponsoring / ads / limited game mode.

sqeezer

Post #917 May 2007, 16:33
i have downloaded the game in my phone nokia 6233 but when i open the game he ask me for network acces...then is making a syncronization but at half of the sincronization it stop and do nothing...what is the problem???

relih

Post #1017 May 2007, 20:52
hey how to upload the games into the zedge?
-------------------------------------------------------------
como subo los juegos que tenga gratis a zedge? o no se puede?

123456789101112131415>31

This topic has 302 posts, spanning 31 pages.