Computer Hardware or Software problems.

1<93949596979899100101102103104105106107>110

_Mystery_Girl_

Post #93121 September 2011, 02:52

Quote of user: vicky14082

Hi sir when i start my system then he display error NTLDR missing and option alt+ctrl+del and my system restart and again display this error what problem and sir plz tell me what system playing all games what requirement plz reply me

Hi, there are actually a few methods of fixing this , but it depends on the cause of the problem ofc.
so i suggest that you go to this site:
www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000465.htm and check the solutions given there, and just try them all. i cant tell which one exactly is your sollution so its best you try all of them

Quote of user: happyboy001

hai friends am using windows xp and internet explorer 7
but i cant reply to my inbox messages through internet explorer (i can read messages )
y it happens so?

how can i solve it?
plzz help

Hello, You can try clearing your browser cache and cookies etc
# there are instructions here if you dont know how to:
how to clear cache

If the problem isn't solved yet
try updating Internet explorer. On windows XP you can update to Internet explorer8
# go here to download IE8 : Download IE8 , just choose your language

If its still not solved after this.
try downloading and installing another browser.
please check this thread for more browsers:
download browsers

Hope it helps

DR3AM_CHAS3R

Post #9322 October 2011, 18:34
thanks very much friend

This post was written on a mobile device.

MGRomy

Post #93321 October 2011, 03:00
I cant play any games in my Pc now because the video controller is not updated, and when I try to update it from the disc its shown that it is Unable to install. I lost the Video Controller after the Formating. What should I do...?

This post was written on a mobile device.

Fried_Kamote

Post #93421 October 2011, 15:04

Quote of user: MGRomy

I cant play any games in my Pc now because the video controller is not updated, and when I try to update it from the disc its shown that it is Unable to install. I lost the Video Controller after the Formating. What should I do...?

Try downloading the updated drivers for your GPU (take note of the brand and model) at the manufacturer's website and then install it on your computer. Keep a copy of the driver program just in case you need it again.

_Mystery_Girl_

Post #93524 October 2011, 19:48

Quote of user: MGRomy

Here's a method of solving this.
> right click on My computer and select Manage
> then select Device Manager
> Find Your Video controller (it must have a yellow Question mark as icon)
> Right click and select Properties
>then go to the Details Tab
> here , select "Device Instance ID" From the drop List
> then you must see a code below ( Like PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV etc.....)
>Copy that and go to Google , and past the code there
> search and try to Find the Brand and serial Number of the Device, then go to their Official Site and download the latest drivers from there

Im_Forever

Post #9362 November 2011, 16:22
Wen em startin computer,it shows in blue screen......u have dump memory.....but wen em replugg d wires d problm solved.....but nw i can't able to run any operators.......wen em tryin 2 format drive C ,says dat Drive C is damaged......
so i can't able to format it and works it........how can i solve ma problm abt this??

Quitter

Post #9372 November 2011, 18:06

Quote of user: Im_Forever

Wen em startin computer,it shows in blue screen......u have dump memory.....but wen em replugg d wires d problm solved.....but nw i can't able to run any operators.......wen em tryin 2 format drive C ,says dat Drive C is damaged......
so i can't able to format it and works it........how can i solve ma problm abt this??

Bro you can concert with any pc engg bcoz i already face this same problem then he format it using BOOT format... don't know how he did it, it takes some time but after that my system work in full speed like it was a new pc
i also found this process but still im not able bro but to concern with a good pc engg he'll surely format with Boot format process.

_Mystery_Girl_

Post #9383 November 2011, 00:35

Quote of user: Im_Forever

hi, what you were experiencing is called BSOD (Blue screen of death) and it mostly appears when some hardware change occurs in your system , that causes windows to crash .
so i think you can try and check all your connection cables in your system, (outside And inside, but be very very careful with the cables inside ) . check if all the cables to and from your hard disk drive are connected properly.

when windows has started , go to start menu and select "run" and type " Chkdsk "
this will check your HDD for errors

and also go here:
www.d-a-l.com/help/windows-xp-help/50190-bsod-diagnostics.html
and follow the steps given there

Thamilarasanvm

Post #9393 November 2011, 01:04

Im_Forever

Post #9403 November 2011, 15:32
Thankz for d gr8 helps @Mystry_Girl and @Rider_Boy

1<93949596979899100101102103104105106107>110

This topic has 1,100 posts, spanning 110 pages.