Computer Hardware or Software problems.

1<96979899100101102103104105106107108109110>

_Mystery_Girl_

Post #100117 May 2012, 19:49
Nope. This update Eliminates a LOT of cracks from running so im afraid no other option than to purchase it.
unless you can live with those irritating pop up messages that windows is not genuine
so i guess you will have to get a genuine version

__Mast3r__

Post #100217 May 2012, 21:16
How we make programs portable on unix and Dos under such circumstances?

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 17.05.12, 21:24.

Quitter

Post #100320 May 2012, 03:26

Quote of user: s_someone_

Quote of user: _Mystery_Girl_

My System Software (Windows 7) is always prompting me for activation. What to do?

Hi, miscrosoft Added an Update to windows 7 SP1 to get rid of Cracked/hacked versions of their operating system.
If you get those warnings , it means our version is probably hacked/Cracked .
the only way to get rid of it is by installing a LEGAL version of windows 7. ( purchase it)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
n SORRIEH bcoz
I Know this already...
Is there any other alternative...

Why should there be an alternative? If you like the OS then you should pay for the hard work Microsoft had put into. By the way you could have avoided the patch update by turning the windows update off(again that is also a security issue as windows need to get those updates regularly in order to avoid any kind of security related issues) but as I can see your OS has already got that update, so there is no other way. Format your C-drive and install a fresh copy of windows having a genuine product key.

_Mystery_Girl_

Post #100420 May 2012, 13:43

Quote of user: satyajitrath

My System Software (Windows 7) is always prompting me for activation. What to do?

Hi, miscrosoft Added an Update to windows 7 SP1 to get rid of Cracked/hacked versions of their operating system.
the only way to get rid of it is by installing a LEGAL version of windows 7. ( purchase it)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
n SORRIEH bcoz
I Know this already...

Why should there be an alternative? If you like the OS then you should pay for the hard work Microsoft had put into. By the way you could have avoided the patch update by turning the windows update off(again that is also a security issue as windows need to get those updates regularly in order to avoid any kind of security related issues) but as I can see your OS has already got that update, so there is no other way. Format your C-drive and install a fresh copy of windows having a genuine product key.

Hi, You are right about the part where everyone needs to pay for it. The update that does that is KB971033, avoiding it from the updates page will not help, because the update installs without user permission. its also Written in Microsoft's privacy statement.
Its against Piracy so sooner or later, i think all Pirated systems will be forced to pay

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 20.05.12, 13:44.

Quitter

Post #100520 May 2012, 13:46
Hiii how to hack wifi connection

_Mystery_Girl_

Post #100620 May 2012, 15:54

Quote of user: tkalraiya

Hacking is illegal, you can get into serious trouble, so don't focus on it
& i dont think its allowed to discuss these things here either

pgss3

Post #100722 May 2012, 02:18

Quote of user: tkalraiya

Check the net, I mean yeah even if I wanted to help you, it's pretty obvious that I can't do this in front of all these people :p It depends on how good you are and how protected the lan is. But paying for your own one wouldn't be that much deal for you, since I see that you're already using a computer. It can be not that expensive.

Quitter

Post #100823 May 2012, 07:32

Quote of user: satyajitrath

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
n SORRIEH bcoz
I Know this already...

Hi, You are right about the part where everyone needs to pay for it. The update that does that is KB971033, avoiding it from the updates page will not help, because the update installs without user permission. its also Written in Microsoft's privacy statement.
Its against Piracy so sooner or later, i think all Pirated systems will be forced to pay

Right about everything except one- you can actually by-pass the WAT by turning automatic update off from the beginning(I meant that in my previous post). Then again as i have already posted it can jeopardize the security of the OS. So better to avoid pirated windows which may also contain harmful malwares/trojans.

_flipsyde

Post #10097 June 2012, 17:36
Hello experts, am installing windows 8 release preview over windows 7, during installation it gives only two options.
1> keep personal files only
2> keep nothing.

If i choose 1st option, will it save my movies, pics, software kept in seperate drive or it will format all drives and leaves nothing ?

This post was written on a mobile device.

_Mystery_Girl_

Post #10108 June 2012, 01:20

Quote of user: _Marcus

Hello experts, am installing windows 8 release preview over windows 7, during installation it gives only two options.
1> keep personal files only
2> keep nothing.

If i choose 1st option, will it save my movies, pics, software kept in seperate drive or it will format all drives and leaves nothing ?

Hi, Windows will be installed on the Drive you select it to, most of the time its normal to install it on drive C: , if you have a Second partition on your Hard disk, all Files in that Partition will not be touched, so its completely safe. so i would recommend you to move all your Files that you want to keep to another partition or maybe backing them up on a external hard drive.
if those are not an option for you, then you can select the 1st option, keep personal Files only.
they will be stored in a folder called windows.old
here are instructions i found on how to retrieve them from the windows.old Folder:

How do I retrieve files from the Windows.old folder?

If you were running Windows 8 Consumer Preview and installed Windows 8 Release Preview and didn't reformat your hard drive during installation, you should be able to retrieve your files from the Windows.old folder.

# 1 Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Search (or if you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then click Search), enter Computer in the search box, tap or click Apps, and then tap or click Computer.

# 2 Double-tap or double-click the drive that Windows is installed on (typically, the C: drive).

#3 Double-tap or double-click the Windows.old folder.

#4 Double-tap or double-click the Users folder.

#5 Double-tap or double-click your user name.

#6 Open the folders that contain the files you want to retrieve. For example, to retrieve files in the Documents library, double-click Documents.

#7 Copy and paste the files that you want from each folder to a folder in Windows 8 Release Preview.

#8 Repeat steps 5-7 for each user account on your computer.

------------
If you would like to read more articles about windows 8 consumer preview , check out the FAQ here:
windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/faq

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 08.06.12, 01:40.

1<96979899100101102103104105106107108109110>

This topic has 1,100 posts, spanning 110 pages.