Post your jokes here

1<214215216217218219220221222223224225226227228>

Quitter

Post #218131 July 2012, 20:15
Boys love to study

Luver_gurl

Post #21821 August 2012, 13:31
There once was a retierd p**n star who moved in next to an old man... Everyday the retierd p**n star takes a cucumber and and sticks it in a hole in her floor....the old man thot i havent got nun in a while so one day she put the cucumber in the hole and the old man poped it out and put his d**k in the hole... Shes fixen to squat down when the doorbell ring .... So she takes the old mans d**k and kicks is into the kitch... and puts a rug over the hole and ansers the door.... sucks for tht man....

This post was written on a mobile device.

Dirty_mirror

Post #21835 August 2012, 12:22
A sad story of a man- Last week was my b'day. My wife didnt wish me. Neither did my kids.
My frnds didnt wish me. I entrd my cabin. My p.a said 'Hapy b'day Boss'. I felt spcl. Den she
askd me out 4 lunch. After lunch she invted me 2 her aprtment. We went der. She said 'Do u
mind if i go into d bedroom for a min'. 'ok' i said nervously.. She came out a few mints later wid a Large B'day Cake follwed by my wife, kids n frnds. I was sitting thr on da couch
NAKED.....!!

Quitter

Post #21849 August 2012, 15:44

Quote of user: Quitter

Ok so I thought I'd post this topic here since the other one was in the General Section
So post whatever jokes you've got and let's keep this civil (if that's possible )

santa was looking at a lady.
Jeeto: Why are you staring at that lady?
Santa: Bcoz she looks exactly like you.
Jeeto: Is she h**t?
Santa's dilemma: To say YES or NO

Amusiite

Post #218515 August 2012, 02:49
A couple was havin s**x @ a railway line. The man hootd & stopped exctly wer they r. By the time he got out he found them dressin up nd said, Don't you reallised if i hadn't stopped this w'ld hav been ya last f**k? Boy: i was cumin', she was cumin' you wer comin' & ts only you who had breaks

ShahidLoveRock

Post #218615 August 2012, 02:59
A little boy and his mother are in a department store shopping one afternoon. The mother decides to try some clothes on and tells her son to wait outside the changing room for her. A few minutes later she walks out to find her son has his hand up the dress of a mannequin in the store. She quickly rushes over and slaps her sons hand exclaiming "don't ever stick your hand up a girls dress!" The boy seems confused and asks why. His mother explains that "girls have teeth up there and you could lose a finger" Never learning any different several years pass and the boy is now in his teens and has managed to get himself a girlfriend. After a couple months of making out with his girlfriend after school she one day asks him why he never puts his hand up her dress when they are kissing. The boy says "are you crazy I'm not going to put my hand up your dress, you have teeth up there and I could lose a finger." Confused the girl lifts up her dress to show him and says "what are you talking about there aren't any teeth up there" The boy takes a good long look and says "Yeah...not with gums like those"

haniya_

Post #218716 August 2012, 08:50
Seeing a Cockroch in your Sandwich is not a problem..
Seeing a Half Cockroch in your remaining Half Sandwich is definitly a Big Problem

MollyRaine

Post #21883 September 2012, 21:29
An african american man walks into a bar with a big parrot on his shoulder. The bartender asked, "Where'd ya get it?" the parrot said, "Africa."

simonsmartkid

Post #21897 September 2012, 19:51
why soo much makeup
Boy: Where Are You Going?
Girl: For Suicide..
Boy: Then, Why Soo Much Make-Up?
Girl: You Idiot..!! Tomorrow My Photo will Come In Newspaper....xD

VISHALRANA143

Post #21908 September 2012, 11:44
A husband and his wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their wedding anniversary. The husband gave his wife a gift - a tombstone, with the inscription: "Here LIies My Wife - Cold As Ever."
Later, the furious wife bought a return present - also a tombstone, on which the inscription read: "Here Lies My Husband

1<214215216217218219220221222223224225226227228>

This topic has 2,273 posts, spanning 228 pages.