What would you change on Zedge

1<367368369370371372373374375376377378379380381>442

SupeR__Soul

Post #367122 September 2011, 12:13

Quote of user: SupeR__Dude

about myself am happy that zedge remove new and popular list,cause alots of user they don't know that there was some top users and executive site guard was cheating in the new and popular pages everyday,,you know how i tell you,about walls new and popular list do u believe that around 3 and 4 users was uploading walls of 240x320 daily most of them are close friends they tell each other how much they will upload today and than after they upload there walls they go offline ,after 10 mins of uploading the wall do you believe the wall become 300+and sometimes they download it 500+., what happens after that these walls come in the 1 page of new and popular list of the next day and like that they was doing like this from long time, these walls fastly go to the weekly list and become popular,and the same thing they was and still doing in the themes ,am really happy what zedge done some changings which good for all the users but it very bad changings for the cheaters,,,,these peoples still uploading and downloading their stuff cause they think their items will become popular but they should know that me and other users will not allowed this any more in the best mobile site in the world (zedge),,,,, i request the admins to go on with these changing and best of luck for all[

That's the exact reason i don't want the new and popular list back.
If you like to stop the cheaters from cheating then you should request to change the downloading button so one person cant download his/her item more then one time.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 22.09.11, 12:14.

SupeR__Dude

Post #367222 September 2011, 12:27
we should love zedge in all the ways even if it weelky or yearly list, we should take zedge like .... uploading is easy and sharing is fun, but we should be 1 hand and stop the cheaters from cheating to make the peoples and let the users interest to upload more and more, stoping cheating is should be from users team cause alot of us spend alot of time in zedge ,and the cheaters few and most of us knows them,.

SupeR__Soul

Post #367322 September 2011, 12:32

Quote of user: SupeR__Dude

we should love zedge in all the ways even if it weelky or yearly list, we should take zedge like .... uploading is easy and sharing is fun, but we should be 1 hand and stop the cheaters from cheating to make the peoples and let the users interest to upload more and more, stoping cheating is should be from users team cause alot of us spend alot of time in zedge ,and the cheaters few and most of us knows them,.

Every zedgers love zedge as far as i know.If weekly and other lists doesn't matter then why are they there?So they are part of the zedge too.This topic is about what do you wanna change on Zedge.So everyone who wants change on Zedge can have their say here.

Talking about cheaters zedge should do something about the re-uploaded items too.As it not allowed to re upload the same items.

Mr_Eddi

Post #367422 September 2011, 14:05
hey zedge i have 2 suggestion too

i think zedge admins should take some good action on re up loaders there are many zedgers who re upload stuff from other sites .....well i think zedge admins should take actions on those who self download there own stuff....they use multiple accounts to download there stuff. thanks u cheers

Quitter

Post #367522 September 2011, 14:09

Quote of user: Mr_EdDi

i think zedge admins should take some good action on re up loaders there are many zedgers who re upload stuff from other sites .....well i think zedge admins should take actions on those who self download there own stuff....they use multiple accounts to download there stuff. thanks u cheers

yeah i'm wid ED

SupeR__Soul

Post #367622 September 2011, 14:12

Zedge does allow items from other sites.As a sg you know themes with m9,ownskin, thememaker and other logo in the screenshot.Only way to stop it the real owner claiming copyright of the item.

Roc_kY

Post #367722 September 2011, 14:17
yes i agree with eddy some s40 themes are been re uploaded from one of the russian site action should be taken again such superb cheaters ..

Daniel____

Post #367822 September 2011, 14:31

Ya totally agree with Edson... So Many Zedgers Uploading Already uploaded Stuffs again n again therefor zedge is become so messy with the same items uploaded again n again by different zedgers ... ..also some people doing so much cheating here by downloading own uploaded items with multiple accounts.. just for making fun of zedge and becoming always popular ..thats really wrong and therefor so many honest n best uploaders stopped uploading here because their best stuffs have not get required amount of downloads and people who uploading junk stuffs they get more downloads just because of they give own downloads first.. so admin pls take ur attention on this issue and take some proper action against such zedgers..! Then I am Sure zedge will become a more famous and clean mobile stuff community..!

As for new zedge featured system its not a big issue ..i think just zedge should add 1 more category for new items as well coz due to this new featured system new items not get proper downloads ..!

Have a nice day everyone..!

Mr_Eddi

Post #367922 September 2011, 14:41

Quote of user: SupeR__Soul

Zedge does allow items from other sites.As a sg you know themes with m9,ownskin, thememaker and other logo in the screenshot.Only way to stop it the real owner claiming copyright of the item.

look its my suggestion for the Admins.......sg or not ists not essensioal also it is not the main point we just want too stops re uploading.

as far as featured system i have full support for this too...something new and cool admins do what is best for the site remember that. but there should be a page for new uploads too.
thats all thanks you

men_in_blue

Post #368022 September 2011, 14:50
just need more support easy to chat ...everything

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 22.09.11, 14:52.

1<367368369370371372373374375376377378379380381>442

This topic has 4,415 posts, spanning 442 pages.