will some one tell me how........

Quitter

Post #11 September 2006, 22:07
how would you tell your other half that you are not inlove with them anymore.. ................a nice way please... .............
.i am asking to see how you would put it to them.

Quitter

Post #21 September 2006, 22:09
Okay, then

I hope you understand Im not in love with you but I do like to be friends still with yah. I hope you can understand how I feel here

libra2020

Post #31 September 2006, 22:15

Quote of user: Magical_Lui

Okay, then

I hope you understand Im not in love with you but I do like to be friends still with yah. I hope you can understand how I feel here

i'll go with that as well

Quitter

Post #41 September 2006, 22:18

Quote of user: libra2020

Quote of user: Magical_Lui

Okay, then

i'll go with that as well

Thanks, I tryed here

miki_srbija

Post #51 September 2006, 22:21
me: if u have a boyfriend just make a stepp forward
she: ...ok....
me: not so fast....

no idea

Quitter

Post #61 September 2006, 22:22
Wow, now that is a tough one

I guess it would sound something like this:

Baby, a lot has happened in the last few weeks and I have given our relationship a lot of thought. It honestly breaks my heart to do this to you, but it is better that I get it off my chest now.... I don't love you the way that I should and it will be unfair towards you to carry on the way we are at the moment. It feels like I am dragging you down you don't deserve it.

Quitter

Post #71 September 2006, 22:31

Quote of user: AndreBehr

Wow, now that is a tough one

I guess it would sound something like this:

Baby, a lot has happened in the last few weeks and I have given our relationship a lot of thought. It honestly breaks my heart to do this to you, but it is better that I get it off my chest now.... I don't love you the way that I should and it will be unfair towards you to carry on the way we are at the moment. It feels like I am dragging you down you don't deserve it.

WOW thanks that is perfect...........errm well then next step is practise THANKS ALOT .........................well morning will be here soon

ud_007

Post #82 September 2006, 07:45
:

Post quote:

This topic has 8 posts, spanning 1 page.