in love or in a relationship?

123456789101112131415>19

EstherIceQueen

Post #131 August 2006, 13:00
Hi,

wats the difference between bring IN LOVE and IN A RELATIONSHIP?

pls enlighten!

Cheers,
Esther

mIsSgAnGsTa

Post #231 August 2006, 13:05
IN LOVE
u dream about that person,u have the feeling that u need that person in ur life and more....

IN RELATIONSHIP
u already got ur love whome u were waiting for......infact in relation both man/woman care for each other and understand each other.

its jus my opinion

Quitter

Post #331 August 2006, 13:17
being in love is usually the feeling you have when ur first with someone. being in love is when u get butterflies n feel shy and excited around them. you think about them constantly!!
after a while, the spark goes n you love your partner but you're not 'in love' with them. being in a relationship is when u get comfortable with your partner, you know all their habits n all the bad bits about them n they know yours, its just that the excitement and mystery has gone!!

painfulgoodbye

Post #431 August 2006, 13:23
neither

im broken..

MrsVranica

Post #531 August 2006, 13:26
in love with kaka..

katie_em22

Post #631 August 2006, 13:29
Same here....

Neither

"Its very complicated"

dbojchich

Post #731 August 2006, 13:35
in love......it's more interesting and no hard feelings

Quitter

Post #831 August 2006, 13:44
i was in love once, she didn't love me back.

i'm in a relationship now, she loves me...

katie_em22

Post #931 August 2006, 13:56
Sorry about my previous post...i thought its a survey

Difference between the two, In Love and In a Relationship

For me.... (Perspective of a somewhat in-a-complicated-situation confused lady)

IN LOVE means a feeling wherein u are totally "in love" no matter what the circumstances are , for example loving a certain person who doesnt love you back and yet you are satisfied and happy with that and doesnt expect anything in return...(a bit martyrdom in here) but good thing if the two of u are in love with each other.

IN A RELATIONSHIP is like not really that there is no love but its more of the benefit that one gets from a "relationship" though both are also in love...Its more of the commitment thing...i'll give my situation as an example, in my case, I'm in love with a certain person but we can't be "in a relationship" because of some factors...but at times, I'm longing to be in a relationship with someone coz of the need og having sumone to be there for me and love me especially during my lowest point.....

But its a matter of choice whether where you would rather be....To follow ur heart or stick with reality.....

Quitter

Post #101 September 2006, 22:17
A, gee wiz

In love: Thats were you admire some one the most . As in dreaming, talking, wht not here. Any way , thats were you love some one by not being in a relationship

In a relationship: Thats were you and your girl spend time together, knowing one another, hanging out, making love , and other e.t.c.. So you spend a lot of your time by being with your partner more then your friends (it depends) through out your time

123456789101112131415>19

This topic has 183 posts, spanning 19 pages.