i am not a happy zedger because.....

123>

Quitter

Post #124 June 2006, 18:50
we are all here to have fun on this site..are we not....well i am an upset zedge person because i have recieved a rude private message this evening.
i am here to have some fun with uploading pic's for u happy people and to recieve some back with fanx
If i meet happy zedge person's along the way. so be it
but i do not want to be talked to about s**x.
so please can u tell me how to stop this
well that is enough moaning from me ..can u let me know if you understand me or am i being a complete bore

MackBandit

Post #224 June 2006, 18:59
well, i guess more than half of the women on zedge get this kind of messages from dorks. u can ignore them and i heard that soon there will be introduced an option to report zedgers that harass people. so i guess when the option is available, zedgers will be more careful and will not harass women anymore
i guess it's pretty annoying since i uploaded my fiancee's pic once and i got tons of messages saying: hi there cute girl, i want s**x or i want to be frineds and they were posting their e-mail addresses

Quitter

Post #324 June 2006, 19:09
thanx for understanding me Macacul ....and for message back ...that means alot to me
i Guess the answer is to take a picture of some pigs butt...stick that on my profile and nobody will send me there msn address then...He! He! but yuk a PIGS BUTT
THANKS again kind Zedger

MackBandit

Post #424 June 2006, 19:13
oh, yeah, u can upload an old women with no teeth in your pro and definitely no male will ask s**x in a private message sent to you

he he, that's the disadvantage of looking good and uploading your picture in your pro

shimagoza

Post #527 June 2006, 08:59
It's nothing more than bullying or harrassment if you ask me.

The reporting function is the only way to deal with this IMHO.

Lets hope they get it rolled out before all the lovely ladies leave

Shimagoza.x**x

neoh83

Post #626 July 2006, 08:27
May be the forum master could have capture the IP address and ban them!

Quitter

Post #726 July 2006, 08:39

Quote of user: neoh83

May be the forum master could have capture the IP address and ban them!

IP snooping is illegal and it is also hard to do 'cause most of the countries, at least in Europe, use dynamic ones to establish an uplink, so it even makes things harder... One easier way would be by email adress... And they already do this here...

tagman

Post #826 July 2006, 08:56
We ban people every single day. That said, you can turn off the PM and guestbook feature. We are working on a 'Friends' feature that allows you to add friends and choose that only friends can send you PM's and sign your guestbook. I think that will solve this problem. In all communities, both on internet and in real life, there are perverts and rude people that just don't know how to be civilized. It's just how it is and we can't do anything about it, except from ignoring it.. Sad but true.

Quitter

Post #926 July 2006, 09:01
Or u could use the new block feature??!! Worked for me when I got an abusive comment for being g**y.

_Hal_Jordan

Post #101 August 2006, 12:28
just ignore them.
this is reality, there are really some people like that.
cant help it if one looks good right?

123>

This topic has 21 posts, spanning 3 pages.