Warning! Harassment = Permanent ban!

1<515253545556575859606162636465>

Quitter

Post #6219 August 2012, 07:56
To bann a user whose using abusive language.the site guard user assistance is necessary????

This post was written on a mobile device.

ShahidLoveRock

Post #6229 August 2012, 08:31

Quote of user: Jannat__

To bann a user whose using abusive language.the site guard user assistance is necessary????

Abusement and harassment is a bad crime in Zedge, If Any user, Like try to do this, The flag option will work and hope consider upon the proof and evidence, Zedge team will take an important action, We respect you team!

Thank you!

_YOSEF_

Post #62311 October 2012, 12:56
I remember one time i called a person a j**k on their gb and i got a warning Yet when some one wants to commit a crime and post to harm some one on gb you do not give them a warning why is this ???
I got this reply from admin and i think it is some kind of joke

If you have shared personal information and feel threatened by someone and/or you know or suspect that a criminal act has taken place or may happen, please report the case to your local police.

Here are some examples of personal information:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Bank details
- Home adress
- Facebook ID or other similar IDs
- Websites containing information described above or information about your relatives, friends etc.

Quitter

Post #62411 October 2012, 13:03

Quote of user: _YOSEF_

I remember one time i called a person a j**k on their gb and i got a warning Yet when some one wants to commit a crime and post to harm some one on gb you do not give them a warning why is this ???
I got this reply from admin and i think it is some kind of joke

If you have shared personal information and feel threatened by someone and/or you know or suspect that a criminal act has taken place or may happen, please report the case to your local police.

Here are some examples of personal information:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Bank details
- Home adress
- Facebook ID or other similar IDs
- Websites containing information described above or information about your relatives, friends etc.

It is the same thing happened to me a day ago in my guestbook.
A user has been published my personal informations and it was an activity as harassment and As well as,They played with My username,_Nibu .
I think this forum topic never deserve any value,not blaming over team,but Already I've contacted team and sent flag reports.But have not take any action yet.
Thank you!

This post has been edited 2 times. The last edit took place 11.10.12, 13:16.

Quitter

Post #6255 November 2012, 06:23
I am being stalked on this website by a user named Z_nibu_Z, he constantly stalks me online on zedge which is a crime as per international cyber law sec. 24A and Indian cyber laws Sec 80C, Can zedge and its admins take necessary action or must i lodge a police complaint against this stalker named Nibu Vargese ?

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 05.11.12, 06:31.

___love

Post #62623 November 2012, 12:32
...thanks zedge admin..

MissEvilHaziss

Post #62725 November 2012, 16:46
Oh thank you so much, it is such an awesome thing

DeViL_ViKaS

Post #62829 December 2012, 04:00
Cool Move

atomic_candy

Post #62923 April 2013, 17:29
Admins,
I am tired of the cyber stalking happening here. My profile is being stalked day in and out and not site guards too are geeting involved.
I am writing this to make known that Aravindan0209 has been stalking my profile.
I have flagged him and hope the necessary action will be taken

Quitter

Post #63023 April 2013, 21:10

Quote of user: atomic_candy

Admins,
I am tired of the cyber stalking happening here. My profile is being stalked day in and out and not site guards too are geeting involved.
I am writing this to make known that Aravindan0209 has been stalking my profile.
I have flagged him and hope the necessary action will be taken

if u don' love someone visiting ur profile,then keep it hidden,no need to accuse them........

This post was written on a mobile device.

1<515253545556575859606162636465>

This topic has 643 posts, spanning 65 pages.