Pocket PC Cellphones

12>

tim27988

Post #125 April 2006, 07:18
hey everybody that's holding a pocket pc cell phone.
why is the pocket pc phones being excluded from all the topics and all the categories of downloads. i believe there are items available for download on the net and there is nothing to download here. especially the themes!!

i think that the themes for pocket pcs, if downloadable, will increase the number of people that will visit this site greatly. and also increase the number of people who will pay for items that must be bought. wat i believe is that a high % of people that are using pocket pcs are rich. so they will pay for anything that looks good to them.

so wat do u say?

ciao!
mx

etaab

Post #225 April 2006, 08:31
Good idea, but i dont think you've realised the market interest.

The majority of PPC owners are business users, i myself carry a PPC everywhere with me for my work. I do like to customise it, but not to the extent as i do my mobile phone. They're work tools, not all in one mulitmedia devices like phones are these days.

Also, Zedge is a mobile phone based site, not many PPC's have phones built in, in fact very few do, its only i-mates and the odd one or two others that do.

GirlsPower

Post #325 April 2006, 16:34
nice thanks dear

zakaria

Post #41 May 2006, 10:59
any ones got PPC application????

carter5

Post #525 May 2006, 23:56
those are very hard to find

Quitter

Post #626 May 2006, 00:00
Try airfagev.com

Found some there before.

DARK

carter5

Post #726 May 2006, 00:05
thanx man

puneet_84

Post #828 June 2006, 18:43

Quote of user: zakaria

yes i do. i have many apps around 100MB
let me know what u want i will see if i have it i will post the link

GL2814

Post #929 August 2006, 21:24

Quote of user: etaab

Good idea, but i dont think you've realised the market interest.

The majority of PPC owners are business users, i myself carry a PPC everywhere with me for my work. I do like to customise it, but not to the extent as i do my mobile phone. They're work tools, not all in one mulitmedia devices like phones are these days.

Also, Zedge is a mobile phone based site, not many PPC's have phones built in, in fact very few do, its only i-mates and the odd one or two others that do.

hi there, as you can see I am new hear. I have to disagree with you on the market conditions. In april this may have been the case but more and more people are interested in these as personal devices. I use an MDA myself. I sell for Verizon and the interest in these types of devices is rising all the time. I have more and more people interesed in them, even with the price differecne from your average smart phone.

GL2814

Post #1029 August 2006, 21:25

Quote of user: puneet_84

Quote of user: zakaria

yes i do. i have many apps around 100MB
let me know what u want i will see if i have it i will post the link

I am looking for a full screen caller id application.

12>

This topic has 11 posts, spanning 2 pages.