QR codes help

davismike885

Post #129 October 2013, 23:57
I am new to this where can I get the QR code for the ringtone?

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #29 November 2013, 02:37
Hi, when you log in from Zedge desktop site, you can simply click on ringtone of which you need the QR code.

Ringtone > Get Ringtone > Check the below image, that's the pop up you get after you click on get ringtone and QR code is visible in the white box

hough9

Post #322 December 2013, 14:28
None of the ringtones I download have the QR code visible. Is this something with my settings?

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #431 December 2013, 04:40

Quote of user: hough9

None of the ringtones I download have the QR code visible. Is this something with my settings?

Hi, Once you try to download it from the desktop with pc version of Zedge and when you click on any ringtone after selecting the specific device you will have the above screen shot where you can see a QR code. Every single upload/stuff on Zedge has a QR code available

hough9

Post #51 January 2014, 21:23
I can get ringtones from zedge and transfer to itunes then I sync my phone with itunes, but how do I sync phone with tonesync so that I can just scan QR codes which I can not find anywhere on website even when I go to download song, no barcode?

cindy313

Post #613 January 2014, 07:21
hey, did not try to download ringtones with a barcode ,i wanna know what 's the qr barcode playing a role in it ?

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 13.01.14, 07:22.

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #715 January 2014, 03:17

Quote of user: cindy313

hey, did not try to download ringtones with a barcode ,i wanna know what 's the qr barcode playing a role in it ?

It is an alternate option to download any content apart from regular downloading options available here in order to use QR code you have to scan the code and can download the same file

NanaKlinton

Post #827 January 2014, 07:13
Hi there
I am new here and i am also looking for a barcode generater which supports to generate qr code in Zedge.I want to know that if there is a tool supports to do that directly.I have tried a free trial .But it can not work with Zedge.Thanks a lot

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 27.01.14, 07:17.

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #929 January 2014, 03:43

Quote of user: NanaKlinton

Hi there
I am new here and i am also looking for a barcode generater which supports to generate qr code in Zedge.I want to know that if there is a tool supports to do that directly.I have tried a free trial .But it can not work with Zedge.Thanks a lot

Hi, QR code on Zedge is directly generated as soon as a user uploads any mobile stuff, it is automated so you can't generate yourself as it is an alternate option given by Zedge management for downloading stuff by scanning a QR code too. There is no way a user can generate/create a QR code it is the website option for Zedgers/users.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 29.01.14, 03:44.

This topic has 9 posts, spanning 1 page.