Please help - tonesync

123>

hls99cat

Post #126 September 2013, 22:44
Hello - I am really hoping someone can help me. I have just changed my android phone to an iphone 4S with the new IOS7 system (is that a problem for zedge?)

I have downloaded some ringtones to itunes ok, but despite having tried and tried, cannot sync my phone

I startwed the wizard and then it vanished halfway through, so tried again but it ssaid sync was already running, so I uninstalled and tried again. But this time (and subsequent times) the wizard didn't even appear.

PLEEEEEEEEEEASE help me as it is driving me mad! Thank you!

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #226 September 2013, 23:19
Hi, android and iphone has different apps so you need to get the I phone app on your new Apple handset, you can download the app from the below link and then check for the ringtones.

App Store

itunes.apple.com/us/app/zedge-wallpapers/id584485870?l=nb&ls=1&mt=8

You can also log in from this zedge account you have created and mark all those ringtones as favorite on app/download page and then later it is accessible on any phone you need them.

Use the below link to get all stuff you have marked as favorite

www.zedge.net/my-account/favorites/

Getting iPhone ring tones on your phone is easy:

1. Download the ring tone to your PC / Mac

2. Import the downloaded file into iTunes

3. Sync your iPhone with iTunes

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 26.09.13, 23:23.

hls99cat

Post #327 September 2013, 00:17
Thank you for your reply, I have the app on my phone, but when I go to download it says to go to zedge sync (which I do) and then the wizard no longer works for the one off sync.

This post was written on a mobile device.

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #427 September 2013, 00:59
You need to ensure the Ringtones is ticked in the iTunes preference.
To verify that, open iTunes and click "iTunes » Preferences" and make sure you are in the "General" settings and tick the box.

Try it ....it should work also check your data connection while performing the same from your handset

Quitter

Post #527 September 2013, 01:25

Quote of user: hls99cat

Hello - I am really hoping someone can help me. I have just changed my android phone to an iphone 4S with the new IOS7 system (is that a problem for zedge?)

I have downloaded some ringtones to itunes ok, but despite having tried and tried, cannot sync my phone

I startwed the wizard and then it vanished halfway through, so tried again but it ssaid sync was already running, so I uninstalled and tried again. But this time (and subsequent times) the wizard didn't even appear.

PLEEEEEEEEEEASE help me as it is driving me mad! Thank you!

I think you need to install ZEDGE ToneSync for iTunes in your computer and it will allow you to synchronize ringtone over wifi

here is link to download www.zedge.net/tonesync/

watch this video to learn how its work youtu.be/ROhXl_AfmXc

hls99cat

Post #627 September 2013, 08:01
Yes, thanks. This is exactly what I trying to do and can't! The set up wizard on tunesync vanished halfway through before finishing and I can't seem to get it back, even if I delete the program from my hard drive and begin the process all over again. I will try once more today, before giving up!

Zepticon

Post #727 September 2013, 08:04
If you start ToneSync, and can´t see the wizard, try looking for the Zedge icon in your System tray (Lower left corner on Windows) or on your Top bar (Top right corner on the Mac)

Here you should be able to find a menu entry under "Settings" saying "Reset ToneSync".
This should reset your ToneSync installation, and let you go through the wizard again.

hls99cat

Post #827 September 2013, 08:06
Thank you- when I am back on my puter I will try that. Ohhhh I so hope it works!

hls99cat

Post #927 September 2013, 12:25
YIPPPEEEEEEE!!! It's done

Whenever I clicked on the zedge icon it just kept coming up as running, so I uninstalled and re-installed it (for the eighth time) and bingo! The wizard popped up again and it is all nicely synced now.

Thanks for your help guys

hls99cat

Post #1027 September 2013, 12:58
OH NO!!!!

Just realised - when I choose a ringtone it uploads wirelessly to my itunes straight away, so that is working, but even if I press 'sync with itunes and it says synced, they do not appear to be on my phone?????

HELP PLEEEEEEEEASE

PS I can do it via cable, but it isn't doing it wirelessly

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 27.09.13, 13:20.

123>

This topic has 26 posts, spanning 3 pages.