Installation of Zedge

123>

Gosiek_

Post #126 September 2013, 19:52
Hello,
i just got ZEDGE and it just started to instal.. the first step of installation is to connect to your ITunes, but it fails even though my IPhone is connected to my laptop and ITunes is working.
Please help
Thank you

mostafaberg

Post #226 September 2013, 19:59
Hi @Goseik_, did you complete all the steps in the tutorial after installing and scanned the QR Code ?

Gosiek_

Post #326 September 2013, 20:10
i cant even get the song of the app on the phone because it just switches off or tells me i need to sync before i can do anything.. but how can i sync if the installation cant be completed?

mostafaberg

Post #426 September 2013, 20:14
Ok, you need to set up ToneSync properly first, are you using Windows or Mac ?

I can give you some help steps to make sure it works, please uninstall all versions of tonesync that you've downloaded and installed, and head to
zedge.net/tonesync and let me know when you download it !

Gosiek_

Post #526 September 2013, 20:17
Windows and now

mostafaberg

Post #626 September 2013, 20:21
Perfect, start the installation , and once it's installed you'll see the tutorial just skip steps till you see the QR code and it asks you to scan it with your phone.

just use the Zedge app on your phone and select "Scan QR Code" from the menu, then scan the code, after a couple of seconds you'll be able to continue all the steps, right now you don't need to follow the steps, just complete all the steps till the tutorial closes, then let me know when you're done with that.

Gosiek_

Post #726 September 2013, 20:25
It comes up with

Welcome to ZEDGE
Starting itunes..
Error connecting to ITunes - Please verify your ITunes installation

mostafaberg

Post #826 September 2013, 20:27
Interesting, what language is your computer running in ?
and what version of iTunes is it ?

Gosiek_

Post #926 September 2013, 20:29
ITunes - 11.1.0
and its in Polish

mostafaberg

Post #1026 September 2013, 20:39
That's the problem, We're having some issues with multi language support right now, but to get it to work, we're working very hard to get this update out very soon, you'll automatically be notified in ToneSync to update as soon as it's ready, if you can't wait then you can go to

Computer\Music\iTunes\iTunes Music\

You'll find a folder that's called "Automatically add to itunes" but in polish, simply right click that folder and select "Create shortcut" then name that shortcut "Automatically Add to iTunes" in English, please copy the name exactly as it is without the quotes.

then restart the installation, this should probably fix it.

if it doesn't work, then you'll have to wait for our official fix, sorry about the inconvenience

123>

This topic has 22 posts, spanning 3 pages.