Who Uses UC Browser?

mygirlbelle

Post #119 June 2013, 01:58
Guys, have you heard about UC Browser? I just recently heard about it from a friend living abroad when I complained to him about how slow the default browser on my phone is. Although I thought it was a bit hassle to switch to another browser, he kept raving about it so I thought I'd give it a try.

What I like about UC Browser?

Fast Loading and Downloading Speed - compared to my previous browser mas mabilis talaga ang UC. I think it has something to do with their cloud technology. Plus, when you download a big file using a slow connection, you don't have to worry about your download restarting when the net stops. You can simply continue your download.

Watch Videos Offline - I really like this feature that allows you to watch videos you have loaded offline. So sometimes, when I'm watching a video on Youtube and I suddenly have to do something, I just save the video so I can watch it later on or so I can show it to my friends.

Screen Shot Function - My android phone doesn't have a built-in screen shot function so this is very useful for me especially when I want to share some things I found online to my friends.

Customized Themes and Wallpapers - I like making my browser look cute and girly! Enough said! Hahaha

So there, just wanted to share my new discovery!

Have you guys tried this browser? What do you think?

_Mystery_Girl_

Post #219 June 2013, 02:23
I have used UC browser in the past....But it was always laggy
Then i switched to OperaMini, and now i use Google Chrome.
I think i will give UC browser another try, maybe the newer versions are better

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #319 June 2013, 05:42
I never tried UC browser always been using Safari/Chrome so sure will give a try and see how it works

abhiknot

Post #419 June 2013, 06:41
its an awesome browser it even recognizes your voice to search anything you call to search on internet

Quitter

Post #528 June 2013, 06:43
its really too good but im unable to log in to zedge from uc so i have use opera mini now

This post was written on a mobile device.

shankar_gurjar

Post #628 June 2013, 08:33
I'm also use uc browser in my phone

mygirlbelle

Post #73 July 2013, 07:44
Hi guys! Thank you for answering! I heard they have a new version now. 9.1 for java and android. Do you guys know where i can download?

Quitter

Post #83 July 2013, 07:56
From googleapp store

This post was written on a mobile device.

hflowerandrea

Post #912 July 2013, 06:35
I just download the new vison from this link : goo.gl/wduVL ~~
And you can have a try , I think UC browser 's night mode is very useful~~

This topic has 9 posts, spanning 1 page.