Logon delay in windows xp

msdSNrp

Post #118 June 2013, 02:58
There is delay after clicking user account and entering password in my windows xp laptop. I mean it takes same time to load as other laptops. But i want to change the setting to skip that loading time. How can i do it

This post was written on a mobile device.

_Mystery_Girl_

Post #219 June 2013, 02:25
Hi, unfortunately there are no settings to increase or decrease the loading time.
The time depends on a lot of factors. But what you Can do is use CCLEANER and clean your computer.
The Cleaner software also has the option to de-select programs that start when you boot up windows etc.
Try cleaning that list, that may be able to help with the waiting...

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #319 June 2013, 05:41

Quote of user: CsKChamp

There is delay after clicking user account and entering password in my windows xp laptop. I mean it takes same time to load as other laptops. But i want to change the setting to skip that loading time. How can i do it

Hi, check the Ram of your laptop may be you require more GB on that or if you have extra applications which are of no use and are loading while startup then remove them will help you to get the speed

msdSNrp

Post #420 June 2013, 03:48
Thanks everyone for the reply but i saw in some website they mentioned the procedure by going through run>regedit it was worked for me. But now i re-installed windows but unluckily i forgot the procedure also that website name

Invincible_mE

Post #57 July 2013, 09:01
Use tuneup utilities or type msconfig.exe in run and click on startup and disable unwanted programs,

msdSNrp

Post #629 September 2013, 11:08

Quote of user: __Eclipse__

Use tuneup utilities or type msconfig.exe in run and click on startup and disable unwanted programs,

Thank You

This topic has 6 posts, spanning 1 page.