Control panel not accessible in windows

msdSNrp

Post #112 June 2013, 17:41
As i mentioned above control panel is not able to open in my windows xp laptop. When i try to open it gives the error message as 'The effect on this computer is prevented contact administrator. Please solve my problem

This post was written on a mobile device.

Quitter

Post #212 June 2013, 17:48
Is your computer linked in a network? with a server?

Try Start-> run -> type "cmd" -> type in the dos comand line ''control'
Now you control panel should popup. '

In newer versions of windows go to start -> search -> type "cmd" -> type in the dos comand line ''control'

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 12.06.13, 17:51.

shankar_gurjar

Post #312 June 2013, 17:59

Quote of user: CsKChamp

As i mentioned above control panel is not able to open in my windows xp laptop. When i try to open it gives the error message as 'The effect on this computer is prevented contact administrator. Please solve my problem

insert xp cd in driver,than restart ur computer and press Ese key,than select repair option and wait for repairing ur laptop windows after it complete,start ur laptop and check control panel

virial

Post #415 July 2013, 06:11
Go to start menu>run then type sfc /scannow and hit enter key. In case of XP it'll ask for the windows installation CD/DVD. If you have it then insert it into the optical drive and the windows will check for any violation towards its file integration and continuity. If at all there are any issues then the sfc command will try to recover the corrupted files and replace them with the originals.

msdSNrp

Post #529 September 2013, 11:13
Thank You Everyone

This topic has 5 posts, spanning 1 page.