I need a help about top secret recorder

fatony40

Post #17 May 2013, 09:06
About 2 days i delete some recorded files but unwitting,can i recover or back up the files or not ?

Ashu_Astar

Post #27 May 2013, 09:41

Quote of user: fatony40

About 2 days i delete some recorded files but unwitting,can i recover or back up the files or not ?

first of all download Wondershare Photo Recovery. (it can recover all files images,mp3,etc,)

Step 1 Launch the program and click Start on the start interface.

Note: if you want to recover mp3 files from storage device or mp3 player, please be sure that the device is well connected to computer.

Step 2 Select local drive or storage device and click Scan to search for lost mp3 files.

Note: As we all know, storage device and local drive will be showed as drive letters on your computer, so you just need to check the right drive letter to start the recovery.

Step 3 Preview and recover found mp3 files.

When the scan finishes, all found files will be displayed in three categories, including Audio,Photo and Video. To recover mp3 files, you can click Audio to check whether found mp3 files are what you want to recover or not. After selecting files, you can click Recover to save them to computer or other storage devices.

Note:

1 Do not save the recovered files to the place where you have lost them. Otherwise the recovery might fail. Please select another drive or storage device to store them.

robin_pattison

Post #37 May 2013, 10:54

Quote of user: Ashu_Astar

Quote of user: fatony40

first of all download Wondershare Photo Recovery. (it can recover all files images,mp3,etc,)

Step 1 Launch the program and click Start on the start interface.

Note: if you want to recover mp3 files from storage device or mp3 player, please be sure that the device is well connected to computer.

Step 2 Select local drive or storage device and click Scan to search for lost mp3 files.

Note: As we all know, storage device and local drive will be showed as drive letters on your computer, so you just need to check the right drive letter to start the recovery.

Step 3 Preview and recover found mp3 files.

When the scan finishes, all found files will be displayed in three categories, including Audio,Photo and Video. To recover mp3 files, you can click Audio to check whether found mp3 files are what you want to recover or not. After selecting files, you can click Recover to save them to computer or other storage devices.

Note:

1 Do not save the recovered files to the place where you have lost them. Otherwise the recovery might fail. Please select another drive or storage device to store them.

This topic has 3 posts, spanning 1 page.