How can i save music & videos in galery?

abdultauhid

Post #128 April 2013, 06:52
When i download any music or videos from IE 9 (Default Browser) it start playing and there is no option to save that files, can anybody tell me how to save it in phone memory!

This post was written on a mobile device.

_shanTanu_

Post #229 April 2013, 08:21
The download option has given to you. You can click it then it will downloading ..

crazyali1

Post #329 April 2013, 08:40

Quote of user: abdultauhid

When i download any music or videos from IE 9 (Default Browser) it start playing and there is no option to save that files, can anybody tell me how to save it in phone memory!
It depends from where you're trying to download them.... Certain web sites only allow to play music/videos and don't provide the option to save/download them.

Quote of user: _shanTanu_

The download option has given to you. You can click it then it will downloading ..
Could you please specify where exactly the download option is given ?

abdultauhid

Post #429 April 2013, 10:54
Supose i'm downloading from Zedge it start playing.. I'm using to browsr my phone's browser. Internet Explorer...

_shanTanu_

Post #530 April 2013, 10:42

Quote of user: crazyali1

It depends from where you're trying to download them.... Certain web sites only allow to play music/videos and don't provide the option to save/download them.

Quote of user: _shanTanu_

Could you please specify where exactly the download option is given ?

It is given on the left side. Without clicking in the play option... If this will not work you have to change your browser..

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 30.04.13, 10:43.

_shanTanu_

Post #630 April 2013, 11:16

Supose i'm downloading from Zedge it start playing.. I'm using to browsr my phone's browser. Internet Explorer...

Try to use another browser ..

_sourabh_

Post #730 April 2013, 11:36
i have the same problem but by the help of shantanu it is working...... great work shantanu......

sam_Castle

Post #86 November 2013, 04:04
use opera mini browser...

This topic has 8 posts, spanning 1 page.