Removal of TxT

<1234567891011>

elegant_boy5

Post #7131 March 2013, 11:30

Quote of user: atomic_candy

everyone is free to express their views, but then over the years zedge has deleted many features like chat, zedge tools, videos
I still remember Zedge user crying when the chat was stopped, some promised not to come back, after a week they were back on zedge
As a former gsg, i found it extremely difficult to moderate text . I believe that by deleting txt , it won?t make a change, zedge besides being a download site is also a social forum .
With many new messaging applications like bbm, whatsapp. Txt is slowly dying and pictures are replacing txt, as the saying goes a A picture is worth a thousand words

u are right i agree if there is such problem then zedge should stop text uploads now .. but should not delete the old one .....
cos we guys bothers for the stuff w uploaded .......yeh zege chat was been closed ..just cos there was not any such good kindda people using there wer all over abusersr in if u says its difficult to judge texts thts shamefull u can easily rad them nnn rest ifits about class so put a watch on wallpepers too the are dirty at some places .... then should remove wallpaper section also ...

peach_valley

Post #7231 March 2013, 13:16

Quote of user: elegant_boy5

Quote of user: atomic_candy

everyone is free to express their views, but then over the years zedge has deleted many features like chat, zedge tools, videos
I still remember Zedge user crying when the chat was stopped, some promised not to come back, after a week they were back on zedge
As a former gsg, i found it extremely difficult to moderate text . I believe that by deleting txt , it won?t make a change, zedge besides being a download site is also a social forum .
With many new messaging applications like bbm, whatsapp. Txt is slowly dying and pictures are replacing txt, as the saying goes a A picture is worth a thousand words

u are right i agree if there is such problem then zedge should stop text uploads now .. but should not delete the old one .....
cos we guys bothers for the stuff w uploaded .......yeh zege chat was been closed ..just cos there was not any such good kindda people using there wer all over abusersr in if u says its difficult to judge texts thts shamefull u can easily rad them nnn rest ifits about class so put a watch on wallpepers too the are dirty at some places .... then should remove wallpaper section also ...

As I've said earlier , you transfer product rights to zedge when you upload.read the TOS:
When you provide Submissions to Zedge, you still retain all of your rights of ownership in your Submissions. However, by uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting your Submissions on or to Zedge, you grant Zedge (and its successors) a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide, non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, license, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, derive revenue or other remuneration from, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also permit any subscriber to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use, as permitted by the Service and under these Terms of Service.

__vinod

Post #7331 March 2013, 15:22
I'm also agree with this decision...

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 31.03.13, 15:24.

Lady_Birdie

Post #7431 March 2013, 19:53

Its futile to argue or even talk on this matter 'cause they aren't asking any of your opinions instead they're informing us that they are going to shut the thing down.. It hardly matters what you guys think and feel about it.. If people become so commercial minded then they tend to lose the customers here zedgers. It ought to be Gains + social welfare as per the new holistic concept.. I believe the owners of the site must strike a balance between the profits they earn and zedgers they want to satisfy.. The gist of it is >>> close the text section if they so desire but compensate the people by keeping the old already uploaded texts untouched..

This post was written on a mobile device.

sam_Castle

Post #751 April 2013, 05:56
im also agree to remove txt or give a download link of .txt file 2 download

AvBibie

Post #762 April 2013, 08:46
That's how Zedge will improve. Nice move. ;-)

Green_Welsh

Post #772 April 2013, 09:26
not only texts

they will remove wallpapers, themes and other stuffs one by one

and will close zedge website on one day

_TemptatioN_

Post #782 April 2013, 11:53

Quote of user: Lady_Shruti

Its futile to argue or even talk on this matter 'cause they aren't asking any of your opinions instead they're informing us that they are going to shut the thing down.. It hardly matters what you guys think and feel about it.. If people become so commercial minded then they tend to lose the customers here zedgers. It ought to be Gains + social welfare as per the new holistic concept.. I believe the owners of the site must strike a balance between the profits they earn and zedgers they want to satisfy.. The gist of it is >>> close the text section if they so desire but compensate the people by keeping the old already uploaded texts untouched..

I Agree !
Stop People from Uploading Texts but Dont delete the already uploaded txts

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 02.04.13, 11:59.

beritma

Post #792 April 2013, 12:31
If you have uploaded TxTs, you can download them all at www.zedge.net/all-my-txts

immy4u

Post #803 April 2013, 07:05

Quote of user: beritma

If you have uploaded TxTs, you can download them all at www.zedge.net/all-my-txts

Thanks beritma

<1234567891011>

This topic has 103 posts, spanning 11 pages.