Removal of TxT

<1234567891011>

JANELDOE

Post #6127 March 2013, 19:31
I do not use texts and i can not assess the need for them, but i agree that their overall quality far from ideal.
Totally agree with this decision.

dipak_750

Post #6227 March 2013, 20:43
Good Move,,Keep it UP

_Stun3r_

Post #6328 March 2013, 03:39
Bad news for txt uploaders

UV_rays

Post #6428 March 2013, 06:37
aahhh its cool bt only for txt .....plz dont make this rules for other stuffs

a__izzam

Post #6528 March 2013, 17:02
just remove the bad quality txt , not them all , do your job siteguard!

Aliveagain_

Post #6629 March 2013, 08:35

Quote of user: __Thakur__

zedge admins must be aware that we are the source of income apart from advertising shown on zedge site!!
we (millions of people) log on to zedge & zedge makes money..so admins should at least ask for public opinion but they directly announced that text section will be closed after 10th april!!

such a heart breaking decision taken by zedge & we are feeling like fool because we gave zedge our time,our money(in the form of using resources like electricity & computer).
so..we are nothing!!

I disagree with zedge decision!!

Totaly agree with you.fist they shurtdown video and again they shurtdown txt

This post was written on a mobile device.

atomic_candy

Post #6729 March 2013, 16:25
never liked text. so its deletion doesnt bother me, im glad its gone, themes should go too, not many phones today support em

elegant_boy5

Post #6831 March 2013, 08:06

Quote of user: peach_valley

dear thakur
Mobile9 is not completely free site, as i said NOT TOTALLY FREE (read my post well) mobile9 used credits for its premium services. . and u need your creditcard to buy those credits. zedge has no other source of earning revenue except advt. you do not need to use your creditcard on zedge . so the next time do your homework before giving an example
As i said Txt were not productive, there is not much demand for text and most of the text are copied or of pathetic standard.Look at it from a business standard and you would understand that every business needs to grow and funds need to be allocated to those products that sell well. Read the BGC matrix, it will be useful to help you understand this concept
Its a waste using web space for a product that doesn't do well?
and if you have read Zedge TOS. which as a SG you must be aware off you will know that once you click the submit button you have no rights over what you have uploaded so whatever zedge does with it is their concern .

Dear mate ,
Will be glat to tell u that what u says is totally right......but u shold know this to what ever the web space cost zedge owners don't fill it with there money ..they earns 10 times more money then they give for taking space .....
Through advertisment n all such stuff ....n we users are only those who takes web up so that advertisment n all is on up ...
So if zedge team can't take a single pole from us as thakur said its too bad ....
U guys don't dufferd cos u don't know the cost of time u spended to upload but we knows .....
zedge is earning money cos we are using zedge not cos of anything else we are not beggers that all the free cost sites gives us beg ...... They earn from this .n when there earning stops fron a single section they close it not even bothers about the uploaders ....
So better u shold not speak about which is not fully known.....
Sorry for team if felt bad from words ..but whts true that's it.....

__Thakur__

Post #6931 March 2013, 08:15

Quote of user: elegant_boy5

Quote of user: peach_valley

dear thakur
Mobile9 is not completely free site, as i said NOT TOTALLY FREE (read my post well) mobile9 used credits for its premium services. . and u need your creditcard to buy those credits. zedge has no other source of earning revenue except advt. you do not need to use your creditcard on zedge . so the next time do your homework before giving an example
As i said Txt were not productive, there is not much demand for text and most of the text are copied or of pathetic standard.Look at it from a business standard and you would understand that every business needs to grow and funds need to be allocated to those products that sell well. Read the BGC matrix, it will be useful to help you understand this concept
Its a waste using web space for a product that doesn't do well?
and if you have read Zedge TOS. which as a SG you must be aware off you will know that once you click the submit button you have no rights over what you have uploaded so whatever zedge does with it is their concern .

Dear mate ,
Will be glat to tell u that what u says is totally right......but u shold know this to what ever the web space cost zedge owners don't fill it with there money ..they earns 10 times more money then they give for taking space .....
Through advertisment n all such stuff ....n we users are only those who takes web up so that advertisment n all is on up ...
So if zedge team can't take a single pole from us as thakur said its too bad ....
U guys don't dufferd cos u don't know the cost of time u spended to upload but we knows .....
zedge is earning money cos we are using zedge not cos of anything else we are not beggers that all the free cost sites gives us beg ...... They earn from this .n when there earning stops fron a single section they close it not even bothers about the uploaders ....
So better u shold not speak about which is not fully known.....
Sorry for team if felt bad from words ..but whts true that's it.....

rightly said bro...

atomic_candy

Post #7031 March 2013, 08:26
everyone is free to express their views, but then over the years zedge has deleted many features like chat, zedge tools, videos
I still remember Zedge user crying when the chat was stopped, some promised not to come back, after a week they were back on zedge
As a former gsg, i found it extremely difficult to moderate text . I believe that by deleting txt , it won?t make a change, zedge besides being a download site is also a social forum .
With many new messaging applications like bbm, whatsapp. Txt is slowly dying and pictures are replacing txt, as the saying goes a A picture is worth a thousand words

<1234567891011>

This topic has 103 posts, spanning 11 pages.