What do you REALLY think ?

grofozije

Post #14 March 2013, 10:37
Speaking about fact in music era.What do you think. Can new waves in music could be better or worse for music future.

From Elvis to Guetta ...
From S3x Pistols to Justin Bieber...
From Metallica,Manowar,Helloween,Iron Maiden to Beyonce...

And many others.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 04.03.13, 10:37.

Anko_Mitarashi

Post #26 March 2013, 02:45
i think its can't be better ,but its also can't be really worse xD
when all " Metallica,Manowar,Helloween,Iron Maiden....." this bands was good ,i think it was good & now too.
but now its beyonce JB, Guetta,LG,PSY...its not worse but its not so good eather.

JusticeForAll

Post #37 March 2013, 16:58
it can be only better than this. i have no idea who thought that these fully computerized stuffs have the right to be called 'music'. back in time there were MUSICIANS and they PLAYED MUSIC. no matter if you think of Elvis, BB King, Pink Floyd, Pantera, U2 or whatever, they had talent and made up their own stuff. it's a shame that teens idolize such 'artists' like the totally unmanly Justice Bieber or Skril(wupwup)lex. however there are still countless good bands and as i follow the newest releases i can say that they do produce quality (Avantasia, Dante, Riverside, Adrenaline Mob -just to name some), but they will never get to the mainstream cause most people just don't have demand for quality anymore. i really hope that this will change someday.

This post was written on a mobile device.

Quitter

Post #47 March 2013, 18:38

Quote of user: JusticeForAll

it can be only better than this. i have no idea who thought that these fully computerized stuffs have the right to be called 'music'. back in time there were MUSICIANS and they PLAYED MUSIC. no matter if you think of Elvis, BB King, Pink Floyd, Pantera, U2 or whatever, they had talent and made up their own stuff. it's a shame that teens idolize such 'artists' like the totally unmanly Justice Bieber or Skril(wupwup)lex. however there are still countless good bands and as i follow the newest releases i can say that they do produce quality (Avantasia, Dante, Riverside, Adrenaline Mob -just to name some), but they will never get to the mainstream cause most people just don't have demand for quality anymore. i really hope that this will change someday.

electronic music are the newest discovery, its not simple as its seems, to be like david guetta,afrojack,avicii or swedish house mafia u need to be talented and passionate i dont saying rock music are sucks its really hard to create a melody and music doesnt matter it is electronic or rock.. both type of music has their types of style and need diffrent talent, its 21st century now u couldnt dominate the electronic music.. u can't do comparison u can do only collaboration. if u r a real musician or a listener so respect the music doesnt matter from where its come from or u like them or not, or its electronic or rock.. music makes us happy.

_fantastico_

Post #57 March 2013, 18:38
Ppls like to hear what they feels nice to their ears..even though that songs doesnt have any meaning...doesnt have any proper lyrics... even to make a good electonic music..it still needs a talent..talent to make ppls chill to make ppls legs move..thtz y artist like david guetta,maya sweedish mafia nd many more r famous among all over the world... besides that todays ppls got swing music mood..means like to listen different music at different times... even i preferred rap,rock,pop,jazz,hip-hop nd electronic music to listen at different time..just dont want to taste only one kind of music...
so i feel music is the only way to cheer them up..so ppl should listen what them cheer up...doesnt matter its good quality music or good lyrics...

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 07.03.13, 18:49.

Quitter

Post #67 March 2013, 18:56

Quote of user: _fantastico_

Ppls like to hear what they feels nice to their ears..even though that songs doesnt have any meaning...doesnt have any proper lyrics... even to make a good electonic music..it still needs a talent..talent to make ppls chill to make ppls legs move..thtz y artist like david guetta,maya sweedish mafia nd many more r famous among all over the world... besides that todays ppls got swing music mood..means like to listen different music at different times... even i preferred rap,rock,pop,jazz,hip-hop nd electronic music to listen at different time..just dont want to taste only one kind of music...
so i feel music is the only way to cheer them up..so ppl should listen what them cheer up...doesnt matter its good quality music or good lyrics...

ya you are rite bro, thats what i am trying to say

_fantastico_

Post #77 March 2013, 19:03

Quote of user: dj_nst

Quote of user: _fantastico_

ya you are rite bro, thats what i am trying to say

ofc man..but let me express my opinion...

Quitter

Post #87 March 2013, 19:08
oh ok i thought u complete it.. Carry on :]

grofozije

Post #99 March 2013, 20:56
Thank you all for reply..I hope we will hear many other opinion...

This topic has 9 posts, spanning 1 page.