Biased Community and Admins

Quitter

Post #12 March 2013, 08:10
I just uploaded two images of Anushka Shetty which is not copyright material in any way but someone has reported them and they were deleted from the site. Why this community has such biased attitude? Some wallpapers of Anushka are already present on this website but my were reported. These wallpapers are not property of anybody but available on the internet in public domain. Shame on this biased community and admins.

AshXtrem

Post #22 March 2013, 08:16

Quote of user: SuperPix

I just uploaded two images of Anushka Shetty which is not copyright material in any way but someone has reported them and they were deleted from the site. Why this community has such biased attitude? Some wallpapers of Anushka are already present on this website but my were reported. These wallpapers are not property of anybody but available on the internet in public domain. Shame on this biased community and admins.

its not the end of world!!!
go upload some other..there are many reasons they get private coz of bad pixels or watermarks..or may be already available under wallpapers..
so just go with the flow, chill out and upload some other...

Quitter

Post #32 March 2013, 08:30

Quote of user: AshXtrem

Quote of user: SuperPix

its not the end of world!!!
go upload some other..there are many reasons they get private coz of bad pixels or watermarks..or may be already available under wallpapers..
so just go with the flow, chill out and upload some other...

I know Mr it is not end of the world. But we users the putting some effort in searching for wallpapers and making them compatible with our devices in size. So we deserve at least better treatment. This is just jealousy that other's stuff is being reported. The admins take it down immediately without even further investigation.
My wallpapers do not have any bookmark and image quality is also very good.

Geoff_999

Post #42 March 2013, 08:33
Your answer really is HERE

Locked by

This topic has 4 posts, spanning 1 page.