How to download to SD card

<12

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #1115 February 2013, 00:16
Just FYI Motorola Atrix HD runs Android 4.0 software. ... upgrades such as the ATRIX 2 will still have the option to save apps to SD card since it does not ... update on any Android phone you cannot move applications to the SD card.
According to Motorola.com this feature was built in as a default not to store the apps on the SD card with ICS for this phone since it comes with 4.0.4 and the older phones that upgrades such as the ATRIX 2 will still have the option to save apps to SD card since it does not have the capabilities of the HD.

_flipsyde

Post #1215 February 2013, 17:00

Quote of user: Ryoleon

Well, I havent found a way to send ANY app to sd card on my phone, Atrix HD, With ice cream sandwich, But I dont mind the app being in my phones memory, What I want to know is if theres a way for zedge to download the WALLPAPERS/RINGTONES Etc To my SD card instead of phones memory, As It is it downloads them all to my phones internal memory to a Zedge folder

Download File Manager from market/play. It will open sd card, where your stuff are downloaded in zedge folder.
There is no way to access phone memory.

msdSNrp

Post #1317 February 2013, 03:30
Change the settings in zedge application or in ur phone settings. If unable to do that do this trick fill all the phone memory don't leave a free space in phone memory now try to download a stuff from that application now phone should give a error message saying Phone memory full save it to memory card. Hope it helps

This post was written on a mobile device.

<12

This topic has 13 posts, spanning 2 pages.