Cant use ringtone....Help!

percywho

Post #112 February 2013, 03:58
okay so im really new at this so please bear with me. i downloaded some ringtones via my cell, and although i can play them to listen, i cant set them as ringtones. i tried with some pics and they work great as wallpaper, but for some reason the ringtones arent working for me. i have an lg 500g if thats any help.

msdSNrp

Post #212 February 2013, 10:25
What error you are getting

This post was written on a mobile device.

percywho

Post #313 February 2013, 20:44
so when i down,load the ringtone it goes directly to my music not my ringtones folder. from there im not able to move it over and can only lisen to it from there. i then tried attatching it to an email and sending it to my phone but when i get the message on my phone, i cant find the attatched ringtone to abstract. im all out of options and dont know what else to do.

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #416 February 2013, 03:26
Hi, just click on ringtone from music and then check the option you should get an option to set that particular music file as your default ringtone or go to settings on your phone and then try to change ringtone.

Just go to menu, then My Folder. Scroll down to Sounds

This post has been edited 2 times. The last edit took place 16.02.13, 03:31.

kjg1145

Post #525 February 2013, 05:35
I am having a similar problem. I have downloaded some SMS text notification ring tones. I cannot figure out how to set them as my notification. I do not have any problems with the music-type ringtones, just alert style. I can't even find where they r saved.

They r not in the same place as the music tones r saved.

_shawn_

Post #625 February 2013, 05:41
chek your settings.where was the downloaded files are saved...

Quitter

Post #725 February 2013, 07:00
Go to setting-Sound-Ringtone-And select which one You want..
And Keep your mobile on Sound..

This topic has 7 posts, spanning 1 page.