ringtones associated to whats-ap through

allureici

Post #12 February 2013, 06:15
hello i have downloaded ringtones from Zedge and moved them to my tones through itunes and i do see them in my ringtone sounds on my apple phonenow. the question is how i can associate that ringtone to whats-app notification, hope someone can help me please. thank you

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #22 February 2013, 06:52
Hi, it is very simple just go to whats-app > go to settings > Notifications > Notification Tone..

It is the same way you assign a tone for your phone notifications..

allureici

Post #32 February 2013, 06:56
i did that but i cant see the tone that i have downloaded i see only the tones that are accustomed by whatsapp eventhough the tone that i have downloaded is there in my sound tone on the phone

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 02.02.13, 06:59.

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #42 February 2013, 08:10
Yes, you can certainly set your ringtones, when you download any Zedge ringtone same one automatically shows on your phone ringtones selection too for example when you try to change notification tone on whats app will give you 2 options as Phone storage or Zedge so if you have downloaded the ringtones from Zedge would also show up on phone ringtones so you can just choose the Zedge option and you will have all downloaded ringtones available for you to make a choice to select the one you wish to update as your whats app notification tone..!!

Revert back for more clarifications if required ....thanks!!

allureici

Post #52 February 2013, 13:22
sorry didnt work cause in the options in whatsapp when u go to change the notifications tone you dont have the option to choose as u mentioned as phone storage or zedge you see only the ringtones that are provided by the whatsapp application Only and you can choose from them only and the one downloaded from Zedge is not listed there...although the ringtone downloaded from Zedge is there in my sounds on the iphone.

OneAznDragon

Post #62 February 2013, 21:15
Make sure the format to the tones your downloading is in m4r format, for message tones, and mp3 for music, mp4 for video

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #73 February 2013, 06:20
Would recommend to download some notifications tone as all ringtones you would have downloaded are not compatible with Whats App messenger so check the format and then make the selection accordingly.It should work

UV_rays

Post #83 February 2013, 06:26
try default notification tone .

elegant_boy5

Post #921 February 2013, 20:10
Its simple copy ur tone from the folder u downloaded
Then see the folder named media on ur sd card open it then u will see a folder name audio open that inside that select a folder notification paste ur tone there n u can then find that tome in notification tones on whatsapp tones .

This topic has 9 posts, spanning 1 page.