The resolution of the pics

cosmyni15

Post #122 January 2013, 17:24
How do i make a whole picture at what resolution i want? With what program? I want to do at 128x160 and i don't want to cut the pic to keep the ratio. I've don that but the pic look real bad :-(. Plz help.... 10x

This post was written on a mobile device.

_flipsyde

Post #222 January 2013, 18:07
i use pic resizer to manually resize at any resolution but the more i resize it to small resolution the more it look unshaped, improper n folded.
am too lookin for software you asked for.

R3TaRd3D_JoK3R

Post #311 February 2013, 06:46

Quote of user: cosmyni15

i don't want to cut the pic to keep the ratio. I've don that but the pic look real bad

If you dont cut the picture, the image will look folded , squeezed and improper.

Quote of user: _Marcus

the more i resize it to small resolution the more it look unshaped, improper n folded.

Use the software Picasa, by Google. It is an all in one software. You can crop by typing in the dimensions and then re-sizing it. The picture wont be squeezed or folded.

If you dont want to download a software, use the Zedge Upload tool itself. Upload the image, crop it well and upload it as 'Private'. Then go to 'My Stuff' and click on 'Private' . You'll see the image you cropped. Just Download it.

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 11.02.13, 06:48.

_shawn_

Post #411 February 2013, 06:54
use
adobe photoshop it help u to resize or modify the picture

This topic has 4 posts, spanning 1 page.