Syncing favorites from old phone to new

Goddess_Astra

Post #120 January 2013, 22:16
So, my old phone was the Samsung transform. I had 116 ring tones on zedge and when i found out i needed a user name so i could get favorites onto the website, here i am.

but i got a new phone yesterday: Galaxy S III. i want to get all my zedge ringtones from my old phone (which i favorited each and every one so they are synced to my account now online)...and i want these on my new phone but i cannot figure out how to do it.

i went to my new phone and logged in and then went into favorites and hit the menu button and hit "sync favorites" but nothing.

How can i get the website (and the 106 favorites i have on it) to get the ring tones on my phone???? I don't want to have to MANUALLY go into zedge on my S III and search for EVERY ring tone and download it...all though, in the time it took for me to search the forums for an answer (and finding nothing) and typing this out...i could have been done already...

so...help anyone?

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #221 January 2013, 01:22
Hi, you just have to install the Zedge app from Google Play icon on your new phone & then click on downloads to check on your favourite ringtones you got them earlier or use your memory card or bluetooth to just transfer the data on your new phone as when you download any ringtones they automatically show on your phone ringtones too as you get 2 options to change ringtones every time you try to change.. Thanks!!

Goddess_Astra

Post #321 January 2013, 02:53
i already have zedge on my new phone. i have zedge on my old phone too.

step 1: i created an account
step 2: i logged into said account via my old phone
step 3: i favorited ALL my ringtones by clicking the heart
step 4: i synced (on my old phone) my favorites
step 5: i log in to the website (where i am typing now) and i see all my favorites
step 6: i open zedge on my new galaxy S III phone
step 7: i log in on my new galaxy S III phone and i try and sync my favorites but there are no favorites on my new phone...only on my old phone and on the website

how do i get the favorites i synced from my old phone TO the website...to also show up on my new phone? all my favorites are on my website profile under "favorites" so now i want to know how to get those favorites on to my new phone.

can i bluetooth zedge from my old phone to my new one? if so...where is the menu option/setting to do that?
can i import to my SD card so i can save from my old phone onto the SD card and then move the SD card to my new phone?

the whole process of getting my ring tones from my old phone onto my new one alludes me. thank you very much

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 21.01.13, 02:54.

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #421 January 2013, 04:02
Yes, you can certainly get your ringtones, as i mentioned above when you download any Zedge ringtone same one automatically shows on your phone ringtones selection too for example when you try to change a ringtone it will give you 2 options as Andriod or Zedge so if you have downloaded the ringtones on your old phone from zedge as later you marked them as favourites would also show up on phone ringtones on your old phone so you can save them in memory card and use the same in your phone or use bluetooth to get it transfered instantly.. you have one more option to use USB cable on old phone and take the ringtones to your PC and then add it/ transfer to your new phone..

Revert back for more clarifications if required ....thanks!!

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 21.01.13, 04:04.

This topic has 4 posts, spanning 1 page.