Image copyright violations

PhotographerSS

Post #114 January 2013, 00:34
I have been notified that a user here has posted an image of my child, to be downloaded by others.
I have sent a notice to the admin, but I never knew this site existed until today so I'm not entirely sure how your community works. I do understand, through your information page, that members here are required to only post content that they have permission to post. This member absolutely does not have my permission to post an image of my child for anyone to download.

The image still bears my watermark (it's been cropped in so it's just the last part of my watermark) so it's obviously been taken off my website.

Is reporting the copyright violation going to get it removed? I also included in my message a link to the page where it's being offered for download. Any help is appreciated,
Thanks.

Pac

Post #214 January 2013, 02:58
Hi, the issue has been notified to the admin. You should be contacted by one of them as soon as possible.

bigbluechief

Post #314 January 2013, 09:15
Hi,

Please read www.zedge.net/dmca/ and then send a message to us with the necessary information. Images will then promptly be removed.

Admin

PhotographerSS

Post #414 January 2013, 14:45
Thank you, I have just sent an email with all the information required and I hope this can be done quickly, as she is offering an image of my own child for everyone in the free world to download. I'm really not ok with that.
Thanks.

PhotographerSS

Post #514 January 2013, 16:20
Admin was VERY quick, very helpful and polite with helping me get this solved.
Thank you.

This topic has 5 posts, spanning 1 page.