correct Defination UPLOADING WALLPAPERS?

aksruch

Post #112 January 2013, 05:05
HEY Friends,
Can any one tell me --> What is correct definition of - UPLOADING WALLPAPERS?

BECAUSE -

I m very disappointed with "MY Uploads - being Private". Check out my history, I am a good uploader and i know the RULES of ZEDGE Community very well. I m using ZEDGE since from 2010.

SO Actually i can't understand -- what is the problem with my all uploaded wallpapers of "Sunny Leone"? See If Zedge decide to remove all "Sunny Leone" pics or what? if yes then i try to search, still i got so many walls of her..

So please can any one give me a correct reason for my UPLOADS? Why they removed from PUBLIC USE??

Because i love ZEDGE - AND I LOVE TO UPLOAD ..BUT BUT - IF MY UPLOAD WILL GO TO WEST THEN I DON'T LIKE THIS ...

REGARDS FROM,
aksruch.

Quitter

Post #212 January 2013, 07:05
If you upload the stuff related with 'S****l explict',It must be hide in private by the work of Site Guards,as a Site guard you already know this!
Can not publish in public!
Or
You can sure these stuffs are not being any bad conten,Just send a brief report to Zedge!

This post has been edited 4 times. The last edit took place 12.01.13, 07:15.

__LOV3ABL3__

Post #312 January 2013, 07:15
Hi, here is the link will help you with Zedge rules in regards to uploading stuff
Happy Zedging take care !!

Please read the post #1 www.zedge.net/?p=forum&vt=20015

crazyali1

Post #412 January 2013, 07:17
You gotta read this ==> Why was my upload made private?

This post has been edited 1 time. The last edit took place 12.01.13, 07:20.

aksruch

Post #512 January 2013, 09:17
Hey Friends,
Thank You very much for replying..

But Friends - My All Walls are Correct... I am sure about it. It's not S**** Exp.... Also... Then also they removed it.

See friends - i make mistake in 1 or 4 Walls,,BUT They removed almost 20 to 25 walls together... And dear i am also SITE GUARD So i know which type of Wallpapers i should remove. I think they made mistake or what???? They removed all "Sunny Leone" together.

Geoff_999

Post #612 January 2013, 11:26
You got the same PM as I did. "copyright infringement"

Case closed.

This topic has 6 posts, spanning 1 page.